Information pursuant to art. 13 of EU Regulation n. 2016/679 (website I.C.I. SRL)
Pursuant to art. 13 of EU Regulation No. 2016/679 (hereinafter “GDPR 2016/679”), laying down provisions for the protection of individuals and other subjects with regard to the processing of personal data, We wish to inform you that the personal data you provide will be processed in accordance with the rights, fundamental freedoms and dignity of natural persons, with particular reference to confidentiality and personal identity.
GDPR 2016/679 states that the person with whom the personal data are collected (said “interested party”) receives a series of information about the subjects of reference of the processing, the purposes and methods of their processing
It is also provided that any intention of the controller to transfer personal data to a third country or, in any case, to recipients or categories of recipients other than the parties to the relationship
In compliance with the provisions of the law I.C.I. SRL , with registered office in Turin, Strada Fantasia – 10040 Leinì (TO) P. VAT 02660110012 , email: email@example.com
Data controller of the personal data provided, pursuant to GDPR 2016/679 in question, informs the User of its website that
Personal data subject to processing
Please note that the subject of the treatment will be:
- navigation data that, although not associated with users, could, through processing, allow their identification. These data are acquired, for the duration of the connection, by the computer systems and software procedures responsible for the operation of this site;
- data provided voluntarily: the site of I.C.I. SRL may collect other data (such as name, email address, etc.) in case of voluntary inclusion of the same by the User or for voluntary use of services by the User, such as comment services, communication (contact forms, comment boxes, etc.). These data will be used exclusively for the provision of the requested service in accordance with this policy. The data will be kept for the time necessary to provide the requested service and to manage any disputes.
Purpose and necessity of processing
Methods of treatment and storage
The processing will be carried out in automated, computer and telematic form, in compliance with art. 32 of GDPR 2016/679 on security measures, by subjects specifically appointed and in compliance with the provisions of art. 29 GDPR 2016/ 679.
In compliance with the principles of lawfulness, adequacy, limitation of purposes and minimisation of data, pursuant to art. 5 GDPR 2016/679, the User’s personal data will be stored for the period of time necessary to achieve the purposes for which they are collected and processed as well as for the subsequent period to the extent necessary by law. Upon expiration the data will be deleted or anonymized.
The processing and storage are carried out at the Data Centers of I.C.I. SRL located on the national territory or in any case at entities established in the territory of countries that are part of the European Union.
Scope of communication and dissemination
The User is informed that the collected data may be communicated – for the purposes provided for by this policy, or pursuant to specific legal obligations – to other subjects and in particular: (i) third party technical service providers; (ii) postal couriers, (iii) hosting provider, (iv) IT companies, (v) communication agencies, (vi) web platform operators, (vii) I.C.I. SRL consultants in charge of carrying out legal, administrative, accounting and/or tax activities and (viii) subjects, entities or authorities to whom the communication of data is mandatory by law.
These subjects will act as independent Data Controllers or will be appointed by I.C.I. SRL as Data Processors. The User can request the updated list of I.C.I. SRL Managers by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rights of the data subject
At any time, the User may exercise, pursuant to articles 15 to 22 of EU Regulation n. 2016/679, the right to:
- ask for confirmation of the existence or not of personal data;
- obtain information about the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated and, where possible, the retention period;
- obtain the correction and deletion of data;
- obtain the restriction of processing;
- obtain the portability of data, that is, receive them from the Data Controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and transmit them to another data controller without hindrance;
- oppose the processing at any time and also in the case of processing for direct marketing purposes;
- To oppose an automated decision-making process for ﬁsiche persons, including profiling;
- request the Data Controller to access personal data and to rectify or delete them or to restrict the processing of personal data concerning him or to oppose their processing, in addition to the right to data portability;
- revoke consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the withdrawal;
lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
The User can exercise his rights by written request sent to the attention of the legal representative of the I.C.I. SRL to the postal address of the registered office, to the email address email@example.com
Extended information on cookies
The Data Controller of the personal data of the Users of the site is I.C.I. SRL, with registered office in Turin, Strada Fantasia – 10040 Leinì (TO) P. IVA 02660110012 , email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What are “cookies”
This website collects some personal data of its Users called “cookies”.
These are cookies that allow the proper functioning of the site and are necessary to allow the navigation of the same by using its services. Part of this category (i) navigation cookies, which allow the site to function properly also allowing the User to have a functional browsing experience (for example, cookies that keep the user logged in while browsing, preventing the site from requiring multiple login to access the next pages); (ii) functionality cookies, They allow you to remember the preferences selected by the User during navigation (for example, the setting of the language or the country of origin) in order to improve the service provided by the site. These are persistent cookies, which remain on the user’s device even after the closure of the browser, until the expiry date provided for each cookie or until their cancellation by the User and (iii) cookies that help to understand, through data collected anonymously and aggregated, as users interact with the site providing information about the sections visited, the time spent on the site, any malfunctions.
Third party cookies
With access and navigation on the site of I.C.I. SRL are also installed third-party cookies. These cookies are set by domains other than the one indicated in the address bar of the browser, or by organizations that do not correspond to the owners of the websites. Cookies used, for example, to collect information for advertising and content customization, as well as to process web statistics, may be “third-party cookies”. Third-party cookies allow for more comprehensive surveys of Users’ browsing habits and are believed to be more sensitive from the point of view of integrity.
If you would like information about these third-party cookies and how to manage your consent, please access the links in the lists listed below in this policy.
Cookies in this category are used to collect statistical information, in aggregate or not, on the way Users navigate the site in order to improve the use by Users and to make the content more aligned to the wishes of visitors. The User is free to give his consent to the installation of analytical cookies and revoke it at any time through the links identified below:
Adobe Analytics: system of statistics and measurement of visits to websites
SiteCensus: system of statistics and measurement of visits to websites
Google Analytics: system of statistics and measurement of visits to websites
Duda Analytics: system of statistics and measurement of visits to websites
Shinystat: system of statistics and measurement of visits to websites
Social media sharing Cookies
Facebook / Instagram
Facebook / Instagram
In the event that the User has already expressed his preferences and therefore does not display the banner popup accessing the site of I.C.I. SRL can at any time change its choices in relation to cookies directly within your browser and prevent – for example – that third parties may install.
You can also delete cookies installed in the past via your browser preferences. It is important to note that by disabling all cookies, the functioning of the I.C.I. SRL website may be compromised.
Each browser has different procedures for managing settings. The user can find more detailed information regarding the options to disable cookies through the links below:
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/it-it/windows/eliminare-e-gestire-i-cookie-168dab11-0753-043d-7c16-ede5947fc64d
The deactivation of third-party cookies is also possible through the methods made available directly by the third-party data controller for said processing, as indicated above.